Table of contents
About this book
"This book is able to explain and analyze what has eluded both scholars and thought leaders in business and the media - how and why populism has grabbed center stage. Highly recommendable."
-David B. Audretsch, Indiana University Bloomington, USA
"Welfens provides valuable insight into US politics and describes the strategic options for Europe going forward."
-Barry Eichengreen, University of California, Berkeley, USA
"With great skill Welfens traces the implications of US populism for the global economic system."
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, Columbia University, USA
"This critique of Trump´s fiscal and international trade policies and their weak intellectual basis deserves the attention of US and European readers alike"
-Richard H. Tilly, University of Münster, Germany
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21784-6
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-21783-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-21784-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking