About this book
The major pathways of arachidonic acid and omega-3 fatty acid metabolism are represented, including cyclooxygenases, lipoxygenases, cytochrome P450 monooxygenases, specialized pro-resolving mediators, endocannabinoids, and ceramide and other sphingolipids.
This book would be of great interest to basic and translational researchers, as well as physician-scientists working on selected topics (e.g., cancer, cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes, inflammation, etc.) in which the underlying role of lipid mediators in the pathophysiology is known or suspected.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21735-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-21636-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-21735-8
- Series Print ISSN 0065-2598
- Series Online ISSN 2214-8019
- Buy this book on publisher's site