Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of advanced techniques in interventional endoscopy beyond ERCP and EUS. Comprised of sections on endoscopic resection (including EMR, ESD, STER and EFTR), bariatric endoscopy, endoscopic myotomy (POEM, GPOEM, ZPOEM and PREM), endoscopic anti-reflux therapies, endoscopic tissue apposition, and advances in interventional EUS, the text highlights indications and technical details, assesses safety and efficacy, and provides quality metrics and training pathways for these endoscopic procedures. The book is also accompanied by multiple photos and videos illustrating these endoscopic techniques.
Written by world renowned experts in the field, Gastrointestinal Interventional Endoscopy: Advanced Techniques is a valuable resource for gastroenterologists and surgeons interested in the latest advances in interventional endoscopy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21695-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-21694-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-21695-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site