Table of contents
About this book
This textbook provides a guide to reconstructive surgery of genitourethral problems in male patients. The first section covers all aspects of urethral reconstruction, including the functional anatomy of the urethra, etiology, epidemiology, and demographic differences in urethral pathology. The second section focuses on surgical reconstruction of penile and scrotal anomalies and dysfunctions.
Textbook of Male Genitourethral Reconstruction aims to aid the management of male genitourethral reconstruction patients by reviewing the recent advancements in technology and surgical technique. This book is relevant to urologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, medical students, and health care professionals working within urology and plastic surgery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21447-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-21446-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-21447-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site