About this book
This book describes novel and disruptive architecture and circuit design techniques, toward the realization of low-power, standard-compliant radio architectures and silicon implementation of the circuits required for a variety of leading-edge applications. Readers will gain an understanding of the circuit level challenges that exist for low power radios, compatible with the IEEE 802.15.6 standard. The authors discuss current techniques to address some of these challenges, helping readers to understand the state-of-the-art, and to address the various, open research problems that exist with respect to realizing low power radios.
- Enables readers to face challenging bottleneck in low power radio design, with state-of-the-art, circuit-level design techniques;
- Provides readers with basic knowledge of circuits suitable for low power radio circuits compatible with the IEEE 802.15.6 standard;
- Discusses new and emerging architectures and circuit techniques, enabling applications such as body area networks and internet of things.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21333-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-21332-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-21333-6
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site