Table of contents
About this book
This open access book describes modern applications of computational human modeling with specific emphasis in the areas of neurology and neuroelectromagnetics, depression and cancer treatments, radio-frequency studies and wireless communications. Special consideration is also given to the use of human modeling to the computational assessment of relevant regulatory and safety requirements. Readers working on applications that may expose human subjects to electromagnetic radiation will benefit from this book’s coverage of the latest developments in computational modelling and human phantom development to assess a given technology’s safety and efficacy in a timely manner.
- Describes construction and application of computational human models including anatomically detailed and subject specific models;
- Explains new practices in computational human modeling for neuroelectromagnetics, electromagnetic safety, and exposure evaluations;
- Includes a survey of modern applications for which computational human models are critical;
- Describes cellular-level interactions between the human body and electromagnetic fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21293-3
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2019
- License CC BY
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-21292-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-21293-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site