About this book
This book provides a comprehensive overview of damage control resuscitation (DCR), an evidence-based approach to the resuscitation of patients with severe life-threatening hemorrhage (LTH). It focuses on both civilian and military applications as DCR is utilized in civilian trauma situations as well as combat casualty care settings.
Damage Control Resuscitation: Identification and Treatment of Life-Threatening Hemorrhage is an essential resource for physicians and related professionals, residents, nurses and medical students in emergency medicine, anesthesia, surgery, and critical care, as well as civilian and military EMS providers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-20820-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-20819-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-20820-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site