Table of contents
About this book
This book offers an essential guide to Wireless Sensor Networks, IoT Security, Image Processing, Secure Information Systems, and Data Encryption. In addition, it introduces students and aspiring practitioners to the subject of destination marketing in a structured manner. It is chiefly intended for researcher students in the areas of Wireless Sensor Networks and Secure Data Communication (including image encryption, and intrusion detection systems), academics at universities and colleges, IT professionals, policymakers and legislators.
Given its content, the book can be used as a reference text for both undergraduate and graduate studies, in courses on Wireless Sensor Networks, Secure Image Processing, and Data Encryption applications. The book is written in plain and easy-to-follow language and explains each main concept the first time it appears, helping readers with no prior background in the field. As such, it is a “must-read” guide to the subject matter.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-20816-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-20815-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-20816-5
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site