Table of contents
About this book
This book is distinctive in its focus on Advanced Practice Nursing leadership globally. It has a unique structure, first highlighting global APN leadership and then including case studies on leadership from various regions around the world. This beneficial and practical book has a specific emphasis on academic, clinical and policy leadership and is relevant for all readers. Finally, a section on leadership development focuses on coaching and mentoring, business acumen, collaboration and patient advocacy provides an important contribution.
Authors are distinguished APN leaders from around the world along with junior authors who are emerging leaders being mentored by these leaders.This book will appeal to APN clinicians, students and emerging leaders who want to bring important global lessons to their work. The book will become an indispensable part of the libraries of all APN leaders at all stages in their development worldwide.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-20550-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-20549-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-20550-8
- Series Print ISSN 2511-3917
- Series Online ISSN 2511-3925
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Health & Hospitals