About this book
This book discusses the management of various aspects of the professional life of newly qualified urologists as well as more experienced urologists. It features clear, easy-to-read chapters covering various topics, including clinical and surgical patient care, administrative duties, and research despite the increasing constraints on time and resources in today's hectic practice environment.
Navigating Organized Urology: A Practical Guide systematically presents a range of practical strategies for a successful transition from trainee to practising urologist, while also offering more experienced urologists a fresh perspective on efficient management and successful adaptation of their practices for the modern age.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-20434-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-20433-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-20434-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site