About this book
The revised Fifth Edition of this popular textbook is redesigned with Excel 2019 and the new inclusion of interactive, user-friendly JMP to encourage business students to develop competitive advantages for use in their future careers. Students learn to build models, produce statistics, and translate results into implications for decision makers.
The text features new and updated examples and assignments, and each chapter discusses a focal case from the business world which can be analyzed using the statistical strategies and software provided in the text. Paralleling recent interest in climate change and sustainability, new case studies concentrate on issues such as the impact of drought on business, automobile emissions, and sustainable package goods.
The book continues its coverage of inference, Monte Carlo simulation, contingency analysis, and linear and nonlinear regression. A new chapter is dedicated to conjoint analysis design and analysis, including complementary use of regression and JMP
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-20374-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-20373-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-20374-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site