About this book
This book describes recent findings in the domain of Boolean logic and Boolean algebra, covering application domains in circuit and system design, but also basic research in mathematics and theoretical computer science. Content includes invited chapters and a selection of the best papers presented at the 13th annual International Workshop on Boolean Problems.
- Provides a single-source reference to the state-of-the-art research in the field of logic synthesis and Boolean techniques;
- Includes a selection of the best papers presented at the 13th annual International Workshop on Boolean Problems;
- Covers Boolean algebras, Boolean logic, Boolean modeling, Combinatorial Search, Boolean and bitwise arithmetic, Software and tools for the solution of Boolean problems, Applications of Boolean logic and algebras, Applications to real-world problems, Boolean constraint solving, and Extensions of Boolean logic.
Logic synthesis Boolean logic Boolean algebra Boolean modeling Combinatorial search
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-20323-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-20322-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-20323-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site