Table of contents
About this book
This textbook on Python 3 explains concepts such as variables and what they represent, how data is held in memory, how a for loop works and what a string is. It also introduces key concepts such as functions, modules and packages as well as object orientation and functional programming. Each section is prefaced with an introductory chapter, before continuing with how these ideas work in Python.
Topics such as generators and coroutines are often misunderstood and these are explained in detail, whilst topics such as Referential Transparency, multiple inheritance and exception handling are presented using examples.
A Beginners Guide to Python 3 Programming provides all you need to know about Python, with numerous examples provided throughout including several larger worked case studies illustrating the ideas presented in the previous chapters.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-20290-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-20289-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-20290-3
- Series Print ISSN 1863-7310
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1781
- Buy this book on publisher's site