About this book
This book gathers 12 outstanding contributions that reflect state-of-the-art industrial applications of fluorescence, ranging from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries to explosives detection, aeronautics, instrumentation development, lighting, photovoltaics, water treatment and much more.
In the field of fluorescence, the translation of research into important applications has expanded significantly over the past few decades. The 18th volume in the Springer Series on Fluorescence fills an important gap by focusing on selected industrial applications of fluorescence, described in contributions by both industry-based researchers and academics engaged in collaborations with industrial partners.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-20033-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-20032-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-20033-6
- Series Print ISSN 1617-1306
- Series Online ISSN 1865-1313
- Buy this book on publisher's site