Table of contents
About this book
This book offers a systematic explanation of cybersecurity protection of electricity supply facilities, including discussion of related costs, relevant standards, and recent solutions. The author explains the current state of cybersecurity in the electricity market, and cybersecurity standards that apply in that sector. He then offers a systematic approach to cybersecurity management, including new methods of cybersecurity assessment, cost evaluation and comprehensive defence.
This monograph is suitable for practitioners, professionals, and researchers engaged in critical infrastructure protection.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19538-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-19537-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-19538-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site