Table of contents
About this book
This book explores how global organisations and institutions manage Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) across their operations and within different cultural and value settings. It blends empirical evidence from collaborative research with original practical insights.
In addition, the book demonstrates how the idea of narratives can be used as an approach to achieving EDI goals, presenting powerful stories on EDI implementation and challenges stemming from EDI-related abuses. Taken together, the book’s respective chapters depict the complexity of EDI in a nuanced way, reflecting the disparate realities of those involved in its implementation. The combination of academic research and insights from practitioners in the field give the book a unique position in the global management literature on EDI, while also yielding a wealth of valuable lessons and conclusions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19523-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-19522-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-19523-6
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site