About this book
- on the different initiatives to be developed in order to promote an entrepreneurial culture;
- on the different types and levels of innovation and organizational change to be implemented by organizations;
- on the possible strategies to be developed with a view to fostering qualified entrepreneurship through a strong training component;
- on the involvement of the different agents of innovation to equip the promoting entrepreneurial projects teams with scientific and technical knowledge in the different areas of intervention, such as marketing, finance, human resources management, the protection of intellectual property, techniques to persuade investors, etc.
This book contributes not only to the transmission of knowledge and know-how in what concerns the techniques, procedures and strategies of entrepreneurial management, but also, and above all, to the construction of the behaviors, characteristics and entrepreneurial attitudes, leading to high levels of success in the business world.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19289-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-19288-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-19289-1
- Series Print ISSN 2365-0532
- Series Online ISSN 2365-0540
- Buy this book on publisher's site