About this book
This book is about quantum computing and quantum algorithms. The book starts with a chapter introducing the basic rules of quantum mechanics and how they can be used to build quantum circuits and perform computations.
Further, Grover's algorithm is presented for unstructured search discussing its consequences and applications.
Next, important techniques are discussed such as Quantum Fourier Transform and quantum phase estimation. Finally, Shor's algorithm for integer factorization is explained.
At last, quantum walks are explained in detail covering both the discrete and continuous time models,
and applications of this techniques are described for the design and analyses of quantum algorithms.
Quantum computing Quantum circuits Grover's algorithms Shor's algorithm quantum wlaks
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19066-8
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-19065-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-19066-8
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site