About this book
This book focuses on the latest applications of nonlinear approaches in engineering and addresses a range of scientific problems. Examples focus on issues in automotive technology, including automotive dynamics, control for electric and hybrid vehicles, and autodriver algorithm for autonomous vehicles. Also included are discussions on renewable energy plants, data modeling, driver-aid methods, and low-frequency vibration. Chapters are based on invited contributions from world-class experts who advance the future of engineering by discussing the development of more optimal, accurate, efficient, cost, and energy effective systems.
This book is appropriate for researchers, students, and practising engineers who are interested in the applications of nonlinear approaches to solving engineering and science problems.
- Presents a broad range of practical topics and approaches;
- Explains approaches to better, safer, and cheaper systems;
- Emphasises automotive applications, physical meaning, and methodologies.
Autodriver Algorithm Autonomous Vehicles Curvilinear Coordinate Systems Derivative kinematics Dynamic systems and control Dynamics, vibration and control Electric and Hybrid Vehicles Inertial nonlinearities Linear analysis Low-frequency vibration Mathematical modeling Nonlinear dynamics and acoustics Nonlinear engineering Stochastic dynamics Vehicle related technologies Vehicle steering and dynamics Yaw Moment Control
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18963-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18962-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18963-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site