Table of contents
About this book
The second edition of this volume provides updated information on acute burn treatment. It also discusses genomic responses to burns and novel techniques in this area. Divided into four topical parts, this book provides insights into the history, epidemiology, prevention of burns, as well as initial and pre-hospital management of burns, acute burn care and therapy, and non-thermal burns. All chapters have been edited by leading world authorities on burn care and offer readers a broad overview of the techniques and outcomes in this area.
Please also have a look at "Handbook of Burns Volume 2 - Reconstruction and Rehabilitation 2nd edition".
Education Translational Research Inhalation injury Nursing management TEN/SS
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18940-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18939-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18940-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site