About this book
This updated volume provides a guide to the diagnosis and management of psoriasis. The book examines clinical cases to help the reader work through unusual cases using best practice techniques. New chapters on erythrodermic psoriasis, severe pediatric psoriasis, psoriasis with patients with prior breast cancer, and psoriasis with patients who wish to become pregnant have been added. The treatment of psoriasis in relation to patients with hepatitis B and C, HIV, and who have received pneumococcal and herpes zoster vaccines are also discussed.
Clinical Cases in Psoriasis highlights evidence-based best practice through its multidisciplinary approach and is relevant to trainees and clinicians working within dermatology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18772-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18771-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18772-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site