About this book
This book presents a large collection of problems in Quantum Mechanics that are solvable within a limited time and using simple mathematics. The problems test both the student’s understanding of each topic and their ability to apply this understanding concretely.
Solutions to the problems are provided in detail, eliminating only the simplest steps. No problem has been included that requires knowledge of mathematical methods not covered in standard courses, such as Fuchsian differential equations.
The book is in particular designed to assist all students who are preparing for written examinations in Quantum Mechanics, but will also be very useful for teachers who have to pose problems to their students in lessons and examinations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18404-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Physics and Astronomy Physics and Astronomy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18403-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18404-9
- Series Print ISSN 2198-7882
- Series Online ISSN 2198-7890
- Buy this book on publisher's site