Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on water pollution, water management and water structures. Presenting contributions on water quality and quantity issues from the engineering point of view, it discusses a variety of issues, from storm water management in urban areas and water quantity, to hydraulic structures, hydrodynamic modeling and flood protection. The book also provides state-of-the-art insights, which can be used to effectively solve a variety of problems in integrated water resources management, and introduces the latest research advances.
Edited and authored by pioneers in the field who have been at the forefront of water management development in the Czech Republic, this book is a valuable resource for environmental professionals, including scientists and policymakers, interested in water-related issues both in the Czech Republic and elsewhere.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18359-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-18358-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-18359-2
- Series Print ISSN 2364-6934
- Series Online ISSN 2364-8198
- Buy this book on publisher's site