Table of contents
About this book
This book gathers a collection of the latest research, applications, and proposals, introducing readers to innovations and concepts from diverse environments and systems. As such, it will provide students and professionals alike with not only cutting-edge information, but also new inspirations and potential research directions.
Each chapter focuses on a specific aspect of applied decision making, e.g. in complex systems, computational intelligence, security, and ubiquitous computing.
Computer Engineering Computational Engineering Applied Decision Making Applied Computing Computer Science
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17985-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17984-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17985-4
- Series Print ISSN 2198-4182
- Series Online ISSN 2198-4190
- Buy this book on publisher's site