About this book
This book presents the broad morphologic spectrum of the most commonly encountered diseases of the uterine corpus and cervix in an easy-to-use, practically relevant format. It emphasizes the morphologic and immunophenotypic features of disease entities, with some additional coverage of normal histology, but is not meant to be a comprehensive treatise on all aspects of uterine surgical pathology. The book is divided into 12 chapters that reflect broad clinicopathologic categorizations and presumed lines of differentiation, with 6 chapters each on uterine corpus and uterine cervix diseases. Short clinicopathologic summary descriptions are presented as figure legends for each entity, emphasizing the most salient information. The image selection focuses on classical appearances as well as less common morphologic variations. Selected images that depict classical immunophenotypes are also presented and discussed.
The Atlas of Uterine Pathology serves as a very useful resource to practitioners and trainees of uterine surgical pathology, as well as to clinicians and investigators interested in the morphology of uterine diseases.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17931-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17930-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17931-1
- Series Print ISSN 2625-3372
- Series Online ISSN 2625-3380
- Buy this book on publisher's site