About this book
This book provides a comprehensive but concise overview of noncompaction cardiomyopathy. Information on congestive heart failure, thromboembolic events, (potentially lethal) arrhythmias, and sudden cardiac death is presented. Topics covered include the use of modern imaging modalities, such as contrast echocardiography and magnetic resonance imaging in relation to noncompaction cardiomyopathy treatment.
Noncompaction Cardiomyopathy is a critical resource for all medical professionals managing these patients, including clinicians in cardiology, electrophysiology, clinical and molecular genetics, pediatrics, pathology, neurology and general practitioners.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17720-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17719-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17720-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site