About this book
This updated volume provides a concise guide to the pathogenic, therapeutic, and preventative roles of bacteria in urology. New chapters discussing the involvement of the microbiome in the areas of recurrent kidney stone disease, female urology, and prostate cancer are included. The treatment of urosepsis, stone management, genitourinary malignancy, stone sequencing, and the role of microbiome and virome in urology are also covered.
The Role of Bacteria in Urology is relevant to both clinicians and scientists interested in the infection of the genitourinary system.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17542-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17541-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17542-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site