About this book
This book provides readers with a comprehensive treatment of the principles, circuit design techniques, and applications of injection-locking in mixed-mode signal processing, with an emphasis on CMOS implementation. Major topics include: An overview of injection-locking, the principle of injection-locking in harmonic and non-harmonic oscillators, lock range enhancement techniques for harmonic oscillators, lock range enhancement techniques for non-harmonic oscillators, and the emerging applications of injection-locking in mixed-mode signal processing.
- Provides a single-source reference to the principles, circuit design techniques, and applications of injection-locking in mixed-mode signal processing;
- Includes a rich collection of design techniques for increasing the lock range of oscillators under injection, along with in-depth examination of the pros and cons of these methods;
- Enables a broad range of applications, such as passive wireless microsystems, forwarded-clock parallel data links, frequency synthesizers for wireless and wireline communications, and low phase noise phase-locked loops.
Analog Integrated Circuit Design CMOS Circuits Implantable Bio-MEMS Injection-locking Passive Wireless Microsystems Ultra-low Power Wireless Communications Wireless Body Area Networks
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17364-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-17362-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-17364-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site