About this book
This book provides a modern and easy-to-understand introduction to the chemical equilibria in solutions. It focuses on aqueous solutions, but also addresses non-aqueous solutions, covering acid–base, complex, precipitation and redox equilibria. The theory behind these and the resulting knowledge for experimental work build the foundations of analytical chemistry. They are also of essential importance for all solution reactions in environmental chemistry, biochemistry and geochemistry as well as pharmaceutics and medicine.
Each chapter and section highlights the main aspects, providing examples in separate boxes. Questions and answers are included to facilitate understanding, while the numerous literature references allow students to easily expand their studies.
- Book Title Chemical Equilibria in Analytical Chemistry
- Book Subtitle The Theory of Acid–Base, Complex, Precipitation and Redox Equilibria
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-17180-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science Chemistry and Material Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-17179-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-17182-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-17180-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VII, 251
- Number of Illustrations 69 b/w illustrations, 86 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site