Table of contents
About this book
Modern humanity with some 5,000 years of recorded history has been experiencing growing pains, with no end in sight. It is high time for humanity to grow up and to transcend itself by embracing transhumanism.
Transhumanism offers the most inclusive ideology for all ethnicities and races, the religious and the atheists, conservatives and liberals, the young and the old regardless of socioeconomic status, gender identity, or any other individual qualities. This book expounds on contemporary views and practical advice from more than 70 transhumanists.
Astronaut Neil Armstrong said on the Apollo 11 moon landing in 1969, “One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.” Transhumanism is the next logical step in the evolution of humankind, and it is the existential solution to the long-term survival of the human race.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title The Transhumanism Handbook
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16920-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-16919-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-16922-0
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-16920-6
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIX, 863
- Number of Illustrations 11 b/w illustrations, 89 illustrations in colour
Computers and Society
Popular Science in Technology
Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
Philosophy of Technology
Computer Appl. in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Buy this book on publisher's site