Table of contents
About this book
This timely book addresses the gaps in the understanding of how health information technology (IT) impacts on clinical workflows and on how the effective implementation of these workflows are central to the safe and effective delivery of care to patients. It features clearly structured chapters covering a range of topics, including aspects of clinical workflows relevant to both practitioners and patients, tools for recording clinical workflow data techniques for potentially redesigning health IT enabled care coordination.
Cognitive Informatics: Reengineering Clinical Workflow for More Efficient and Safer Care enables readers to develop a deeper understanding of clinical workflows and how these can potentially be modified to facilitate greater efficiency and safety in care provision, providing a valuable resource for both biomedical and health informatics professionals and trainees.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16916-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-16915-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-16916-9
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1917
- Series Online ISSN 2197-3741
- Buy this book on publisher's site