Table of contents
About this book
It particularly highlights the scanning procedure, which represents the most crucial step in micro CT, and discusses in detail the reconstruction process and the artifacts related to the scanning processes, as well as the imaging software used in analysis,.
Written by international experts, the book illustrates the application of micro CT in different areas, such as dentistry, medicine, tissue engineering, aerospace engineering, geology, material engineering, civil engineering and additive manufacturing.
Covering different areas of application, the book is of interest not only to specialists in the respective fields, but also to broader audience of professionals working in the fields of imaging and analysis, as well as to students of the different disciplines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16641-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-16640-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-16641-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site