Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses the application of nanotechnology to cosmetics. Edited by three respected experts in the field, the book begins with a general overview of the science behind cosmetics and skin care today, and of the status quo of nanotechnology in cosmetics. Subsequent chapters provide detailed information on the different nanoparticles currently used in cosmetics; the production and characterization of nanoparticles and nanocosmetics; and regulatory, safety and commercialization aspects. Given its scope, the book offers an indispensable guide for scientists in academia and industry, technicians and students, as well as a useful resource for decision-makers in the field and consumer organizations.
Chapter 6 of this book is available open access under a CC BY 4.0 license at link.springer.com.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16573-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-16572-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-16573-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Chemical Manufacturing