Table of contents
About this book
This book gathers scientific contributions on comprehensive approaches to personalized medicine. In a systematic and clear manner, it provides extensive information on the methodological, technological, and clinical aspects of high-throughput analytics, nanotechnology approaches, microbiota/human interactions, in-vitro fertilization and preimplantation, and various diseases like cancer.
Moreover, the book analyzes the social and legal aspects of social security systems, healthcare systems and EU law – e.g. the role of solidarity, regulatory possibilities and obstacles, justice and equality, privacy/disclosure of data, and the right to know – from an interdisciplinary perspective. Lastly, it explores the economical and ethical context in the fields of business models, intellectual property issues, the patient/physician relationship, and price discrimination.
Personalized medicine Healthcare systems Public health high-throughput analytics nanotechnology In-vitro fertilization Preimplantation Intellectual property
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16465-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-16464-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-16465-2
- Series Print ISSN 2366-0953
- Series Online ISSN 2366-0961
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors