Table of contents
About this book
Advances in H∞ Control Theory is concerned with state-of-the-art developments in three areas:
- the extended treatment of mostly deterministic switched systems with dwell-time;
- the control of retarded stochastic state-multiplicative noisy systems; and
- a new approach to the control of biochemical systems, exemplified by the threonine synthesis and glycolytic pathways.
The first two parts of the book contain several practical examples taken from various fields of control engineering including aircraft control, robot manipulation and process control. These examples are taken from the fields of deterministic switched systems and state-multiplicative noisy systems.
The text is rounded out with short appendices covering mathematical fundamentals: σ-algebra and the input-output method for retarded systems.Advances in H∞ Control Theory is written for engineers engaged in control systems research and development, for applied mathematicians interested in systems and control and for graduate students specializing in stochastic control.
H-infinity Control Robust Control Systems Theory Time-delay Systems Control of Biological Systems L2 Gain Delayed Systems Retarded Systems Fault-tolerant Control
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-16008-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-16007-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-16008-1
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Series Online ISSN 1610-7411
- Buy this book on publisher's site