About this book
The second part of this handbook focuses on multimedia processing for various potential applications. The chapter includes a detail survey of image processing based automated glaucoma detection techniques and role of de-noising, recent study of dictionary learning based image reconstruction techniques for analyzing the big medical data, brief introduction of quantum image processing and it applications, a segmentation-less efficient Alzheimer detection approach, object recognition, image enhancements and de-noising techniques for emerging applications, improved performance of image compression approach, and automated detection of eye related diseases using digital image processing.
The third part of this handbook introduces multimedia applications. The chapter includes the extensive survey on the role of multimedia in medicine and multimedia forensics classification, a ﬁnger based authentication system for e-health security, analysis of recently developed deep learning techniques for emotion and activity recognition. Further, the book introduce a case study on change of ECG according to time for user identification, role of multimedia in big data, cloud computing, the Internet of things (IoT) and blockchain environment in detail for real life applications.
This handbook targets researchers, policy makers, programmers and industry professionals in creating new knowledge for developing efficient techniques/framework for multimedia applications. Advanced level students studying computer science, specifically security and multimedia will find this book useful as a reference.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Handbook of Multimedia Information Security: Techniques and Applications
Amit Kumar Singh
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15887-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-15886-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-15889-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-15887-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 808
- Number of Illustrations 234 b/w illustrations, 162 illustrations in colour
Multimedia Information Systems
Computer Communication Networks
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet)
- Buy this book on publisher's site