About this book
Topics featured in this text include:
- Legal, ethical, and professional issues related to the use of psychotropic medications in school-aged populations.
- Effective medications for treating mood dysregulation disorders in school-aged youth.
- Medications for internalizing and externalizing disorders.
- Common side effects of psychotropic medication in school-aged populations.
- The need to be culturally sensitive when considering treatment plans for school-aged youth.
School Psychopharmacology is an essential resource for researchers, graduate students, and other professionals in child and school psychology, social work, psychiatry, psychopharmacology, special and general education, public health, and counseling.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15541-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-15540-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-15541-4
- Series Print ISSN 2524-8278
- Series Online ISSN 2524-8286
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Health & Hospitals