Table of contents
About this book
The purpose of this book is to distinguish the single-de-source multilevel inverter topologies and to teach their control, switching and voltage balancing. It includes new information on voltage balancing and control of multilevel inverters.
The book answers some important questions about the revolution of power electronics converters:
1- Why multilevel inverter are better than 2-level ones?
2- Why single-de-source multilevel inverters are a matter of interest?
3- What are the redundant switching states and what do they do?
4- How to use redundant switching states in control and voltage balancing?5- What are the applications of single-de-source multilevel inverters?
- Book Title Single-DC-Source Multilevel Inverters
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs in Electrical
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15253-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-15252-9
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-15253-6
- Series ISSN 2191-8112
- Series E-ISSN 2191-8120
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 37
- Number of Illustrations 10 b/w illustrations, 18 illustrations in colour
Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Networks
Performance and Reliability
Industrial and Production Engineering
- Buy this book on publisher's site