Table of contents
About this book
The purpose of the book is to distinguish the single-de-source multilevel inverter topologies and to teach their control, switching and voltage balancing. It will include new information on voltage balancing and
control of multilevel inverters.
The book will answer some important questions about the revolution of power electronics converters:
1- Why multilevel inverter are better than 2-level ones?
2- Why single-de-source multilevel inverters are a matter of interest?
3- What are the redundant switching states and what do they do?
4- How to use redundant switching states in control and voltage balancing?5- What are the applications of single-de-source multilevel inverters?
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15253-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-15252-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-15253-6
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8112
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8120
- Buy this book on publisher's site