About this book
The second edition of this book concisely covers the most recent developments in orthopedics and trauma. It features detailed descriptions, x rays, clinical and therapeutic pathway diagrams for a number of commonly encountered disorders including fractures, metabolic disorders, bone tumors, and amputations enabling the reader to develop a deep understanding of the latest information on how to successfully diagnose and treat these patients.
General Principles of Orthopedics and Trauma is an ideal resource for trainees and junior surgeons seeking an easy to follow clinical guide on how to successfully diagnose and treat patients with orthopedic and trauma disorders. It is also of use to the experienced practitioner seeking a practically applicable text on the latest advances in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-15089-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-15088-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-15089-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site