About this book
Topics featured in this volume include:
- The contribution of racial and ethnic socialization to family-school partnerships during early childhood.
- Fathers and their role in family-school partnerships.
- The importance of Indigenous family engagement in systems of education.
- Home-school partnerships and mixed-status immigrant families in the United States.
- Family-school partnership research with the migrant and seasonal farm working community.
- The role of humility in working with families across international contexts.
- Interventions that promote home-to-school links.
Ethnocultural Diversity and the Home-to-School Link is a must-have resource for researchers, professionals, and graduate students in education, child and school psychology, educational policy and politics, family studies, developmental psychology, sociology of education, and anthropology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-14957-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-14956-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-14957-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Health & Hospitals