Table of contents
About this book
Machine Learning, NLP, and Speech IntroductionThe first part has three chapters that introduce readers to the fields of NLP, speech recognition, deep learning and machine learning with basic theory and hands-on case studies using Python-based tools and libraries.
Deep Learning Basics
The five chapters in the second part introduce deep learning and various topics that are crucial for speech and text processing, including word embeddings, convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks and speech recognition basics. Theory, practical tips, state-of-the-art methods, experimentations and analysis in using the methods discussed in theory on real-world tasks.
Advanced Deep Learning Techniques for Text and Speech
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-14596-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-14595-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-14596-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site