Table of contents
About this book
Supported by the latest scientific data, this book serves as a guide to the clinical assessment of women’s health during the second half of life (post-reproductive years), including approaches to the management of the most frequent age-related diseases and disorders and the most recent advances in treatment. In addition, it discusses preventive aspects of healthcare in post-reproductive women, identifying lifestyle measures to enhance healthy aging.
By highlighting research gaps, it promotes the development of quick and easy-to-use assessment tools and predictive markers of age-related co-morbidities. As such, the book is a valuable resource for researchers and clinicians alike.
Post-reproductive health Women’s ageing Older women Menopause and ageing Healthy ageing Post-menopause co-morbidities Sleep disorders Hormone therapy Osteoporosis Metabolic Syndrome Cognitive decline
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-13936-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-13935-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-13936-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site