Table of contents
About this book
This book is a means to diagnose, anticipate and address new cyber risks and vulnerabilities while building a secure digital environment inside and around businesses. It empowers decision makers to apply a human-centred vision and a behavioral approach to cyber security problems in order to detect risks and effectively communicate them.
The authors bring together leading experts in the field to build a step-by-step toolkit on how to embed human values into the design of safe human-cyber spaces in the new digital economy. They artfully translate cutting-edge behavioral science and artificial intelligence research into practical insights for business.
As well as providing executives, risk assessment analysts and practitioners with practical guidance on navigating cyber risks within their organizations, this book will help policy makers better understand the complexity of business decision-making in the digital age.
Step by step, Pogrebna and Skilton show you how to anticipate and diagnose new threats to your business from advanced and AI-driven cyber-attacks.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-13527-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-13526-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-13527-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site