Table of contents
About this book
Activity recognition has emerged as a challenging and high-impact research field, as over the past years smaller and more powerful sensors have been introduced in wide-spread consumer devices. Validation of techniques and algorithms requires large-scale human activity corpuses and improved methods to recognize activities and the contexts in which they occur.
This book deals with the challenges of designing valid and reproducible experiments, running large-scale dataset collection campaigns, designing activity and context recognition methods that are robust and adaptive, and evaluating activity recognition systems in the real world with real users.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-13001-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-13000-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-13001-5
- Series Print ISSN 2522-5529
- Series Online ISSN 2522-5537
- Buy this book on publisher's site