Table of contents
About this book
Included among the topics:
- The relationship between early gender differences and future mathematical learning and participation.
- The connection between mathematical and computational thinking.
- Patterning abilities in young children.
- Supporting children with learning difficulties and intellectual disabilities.
- The effectiveness of tablets as elementary mathematics education tools.
Mathematical Learning and Cognition in Early Childhood is an essential resource for researchers, graduate students, and professionals in infancy and early childhood development, child and school psychology, neuroscience, mathematics education, educational psychology, and social work.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-12895-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology Behavioral Science and Psychology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-12894-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-12895-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site