Table of contents
About this book
This book gathers contributions from various experts working on different aspects and implementations of computational intelligence, which address new developments in theory, analytical and numerical simulation and modeling, experimentation, deployment and case studies, results of laboratory or field operational tests, and ongoing advances in computational intelligence. It is intended for a broad audience, including researchers, engineers, policymakers, industry experts, and students, offering these readers essential information on and new inspirations regarding the potential of computational intelligence.
Computational intelligence is rapidly spreading into all kinds of products and services. This calls for the adaptation of existing theories, methodologies and techniques – and the development of wholly new ones – to ensure the successful implementation of new intelligent products and services in various domains related to public organizations, businesses and everyday life.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-12500-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-12499-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-12500-4
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site