Table of contents
About this book
Over the past 25 years, the field of innovation, entrepreneurship and commercialization has reached a critical mass and maturity. It is not only possible but also essential to scale it so that an immense amount of untapped human innovative potential can be unleashed for the benefit of our people. Further, R&D centers and existing entrepreneurial ecosystems can be made more impactful.
Firstly, this book succinctly identifies the entire field of innovation into one comprehensive and meaningful framework to help understand its evolution, incremental growth, super acceleration, and exponential explosion that has resulted in an innovation log jam.
Secondly, it maps out common characteristics and approaches that make innovation, venture capital and investments into startups succeed much better. And, last, but not the least, it outlines measures to commercialize them in a massive way and "industrialize" innovation going forward including creating next generation 'Innovation Hubs'.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-12430-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-12429-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-12430-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site