Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a multidisciplinary perspective on a set of transformations in social practices that modify the meaning of everyday interactions, and especially those that affect the world of labour. The book is composed of two types of texts: some dedicated to exploring the modifications of labour in the context of the ‘digital age’, and others that point out the consequences of this era and those transformations in the current social structuration processes. The authors examine interwoven possibilities and limitations that act in renewed ways to release/repress the creative energy of human beings, just a few of the potential paths for investigating the connections between work and society that are nowadays involved in the battle of sensibilities.
Adrian Scribano is Principal Researcher at the National Council for Scientific and Technical Research of Argentina (CONICET) at Research Institute Gino Germani, Social Sciences Faculty, University of Buenos Aires, and Director of the Centre for Sociological Research and Studies (CIES), Argentina.
Pedro Lisdero is Researcher at the National Council for Scientific and Technical Research of Argentina (CONICET) and Co-Director of the Program of Studies on Collective Action and Social Conflict in the Center for Research and Studies on Cultures and Societies, National University of Cordoba, Argentina.
digital labour society 4.0 politics of sensibilities social media technology
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-12306-2
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-12305-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-12306-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site