Table of contents
About this book
This book presents and facilitates the interchange of new research and development results concerned with hot topics in thermoelectric generators (TEGs) research, development and production. Topics include prospective thermoelectric materials for manufacturing TEGs operating in low-, mid-, and high temperature ranges, thermal and mechanical degradation issues in prospective thermoelectric materials and TEG modules, theoretical study of novel inorganic and organic thermoelectric materials, novel methods and apparatus for measuring performance of thermoelectric materials and TEGs, and thermoelectric power generators simulation, modeling, design and practice.This book helps researchers tackle the challenges that still remain in creating cheap and effective TEGs and presents the latest trends and technologies in development and production of advanced thermoelectric generation devices.
- Provides a concentration of new research and development in the field of Thermoelectric energy generation;
- Facilitates the rapid interchange of new ideas and results to react effectively to the challenges of Thermoelectric generators;
- Explains both the advancements and challenges in TEGs.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-12057-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-12056-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-12057-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site